Electrical Repair In Framingham, MA
When you’re having electrical problems at your house or your commercial building and you need electrical repair in Framingham or the MetroWest area, do you know who you’re going to call? It’s always a good idea to have a plan, and the best plan is to call Nicholson Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning whenever an issue arises.
We have some of the best electricians in the business, who will save you money and make sure you get the most efficient solutions to your problems. Call us now to make an appointment for electrical repair in Framingham or the MetroWest area!
Common Electrical Problems
We tend to see the same problems over and over again. Here are just a few of the electrical repairs in Framingham and the MetroWest area that we deal with almost every day:
- Flickering lights. These can indicate too heavy of a load on your system. We’ll find out how to minimize that.
- Light switches that get hot. Don’t risk a house fire because of faulty electrical work. Let us cool things down again.
- Plugs that stop working. Your plugs should all work, all the time. If they don’t, we’ll get to the bottom of things fast.
- Electrical shorts. These can be dangerous, but we’ll find them and fix them fast.
- Excessive power usage in the system. If you have too many appliances pulling power from one circuit, we’ll fix that so everything will work the way it was designed to.
- Too many appliances on one circuit. We’ll get you a new circuit or increase the capacity on your existing one.
- Incorrect electrical hookups for new appliances. Different appliances require different types of plugs and standards of electrical work. We’ll get things set up correctly.
We know that electrical problems don’t typically happen when it’s convenient, and often come up on holidays, over the weekend, or even in the middle of the night! That’s why we have experts standing by 24/7 to come to your aid. If your electrical system has failed, call us no matter what. We’ll have a skilled Framingham electrician out to you as soon as possible and we’ll work until your power is back on.
Are you looking to install something and you need a new electrical line? Do you need to move an outlet, fan, lighting system, or switch? Our electricians can help you with all of your Framingham electrical installation needs. Whether you need indoor or outdoor electrical installation work, our expert electricians are up for the job and will get your home just the way you want it just as fast as we can.
Do you need an electrical inspection in Framingham? Whether you need it to get something certified or you just want to make sure your home is safe, our experts will come out and test your electrical system. Our electrical inspections are comprehensive, so you won’t have to worry that we will miss anything. Feel confident and safe in your home again after your electrical inspection by Nicholson electricians.