Electrician Framingham, MA
At Nicholson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, there’s no electrical issue that our Framingham electricians can’t handle. From big things to small ones, our expert electricians in Framingham, MA and the MetroWest area will do whatever it takes to get your house working just the way you need it to.
Our electrical services in Framingham include, but aren’t limited to:
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical installations
- Electrical inspections
- Electrical panel troubleshooting & replacement
- Rewiring your home for new fixtures or appliances
- Whole-home generators
- Surge protection
- Ceiling fan installation & repair
- Lighting solutions (indoor and outdoor)
Why Choose Our Framingham Electricians
When you need electrical help, you can trust our electricians in Framingham, MA and the MetroWest area because we:
- Are family-owned and operated
- Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee warranty on all parts and labor
- Offer transparent upfront pricing; no hidden costs or upselling
- Provide 24-hour emergency plumbing & HVAC services
- Have over 1250 Google reviews, with a 4.9 star rating
- Are “Committed to Customers and Service Excellence!”
Your electrician in Framingham can perform any electrical repair that you need. From replacing outlets to fixing switches that don’t work, you can rely on us from basic electrical repairs to the most complex ones! We start each visit by making sure we understand what problem you’re having and taking a look at your electrical system. Then we get to work making sure your home is fully functional again fast.
Are you looking to install something and you need a new electrical line? Do you need to move an outlet, fan, lighting system, or switch? Our electricians can help you with all of your Framingham electrical installation needs. Whether you need indoor or outdoor electrical installation work, our expert electricians are up for the job and will get your home just the way you want it just as fast as we can.
Renovations & Remodeling
Are you thinking about remodeling your home and wondering what that might mean for your electrical system and wiring? Just give us a call at Nicholson. If we can’t answer your questions over the phone, we’ll send out a Framingham electrician to look things over and give you the information you need.