The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and be able to remain calm and composed. You must be able to multi-task and execute standard processes with minimal supervision.
- Receive calls and record significant information in job script
- Address concerns or issues by relaying appropriate information and offering solutions.
- Prioritize calls and tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Enter data into software and maintain accurate, up-to-the-minute notes of any call, email, and actions taken for every service call.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Possess sound judgement and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable talking with people from all backgrounds – be it the customer, other members of office staff, field staff, town inspectors, etc.
- Active listener that can retain information and instruction.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities that will utilize the available time to complete work within deadlines.
- Professionalism and a passion for teamwork
- Organized, efficient, and accurate. You understand that these qualities ensure the successful completion of your work and the work of other Nicholson employees. You have exceptional follow through abilities and clearly communicate each action you take.
- Have a strong sense of urgency to get the job done and innate drive to push to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and without callbacks.
- Industry knowledge of or experience with plumbing or HVAC a strong plus, but not required.